Student Tutoring, Mentoring and Homework Assistance
Lighthouse partners with families and schools to ensure every student, regardless of background or means, gets an equal shot at being all God created them to be. Lighthouse serves in neighboring public schools in addition to offering an after-school program on the Lighthouse campus. We are currently serving Dania Elementary and Pines Middle Schools in the Broward County School District.
Our skilled mentors offer students grades 3rd – 12th help in following ways:
• Homework Assistance, Tutoring and Life-skills Mentorship
• Offering a safe place for students to discuss personal challenges
• Full bank of Computers with Internet Access
• Utilize Broward School Approved On-line Tutorials
• Follow student progress on Pinnacle
• Cooperate with Parents on Student Progress
• Mentors carry Broward School Board approved security credentials
• We track progress and communicate same to teachers and parents
• Proven 90+% of students experience improvement in grades and behavior
Teachers get the word out and let your students know !!
In-School Tutoring, Mentoring and Homework Assistance are currently being offered at:
Dania Elementary School: Tues. and Thurs.
Pines Middle School: Mon. Wed. and Friday
Ask your students school, if they participate in The Lighthouse Adopt-A-School program.
If so, parents will need to sign a release and the school will arrange it from there.
Here at Lighthouse we offer a free after-school tutoring, mentorship & homework assistance program on:
Monday’s and Wednesdays 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Snack and a Physical recreation activity included. 24-hour security cameras throughout facility.
Lighthouse Community church campus
650 South Federal Highway, Dania Beach
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the church office: 954-923-8660