Sunday Service Guidelines as of May 23, 2021
1. Pre- Registration is NO Longer Required as of May 16th
2. We will no longer disperse hand sanitizer or take temperatures at the door as of May 23rd
3. Masks are no longer required as of May 30th
4. We’ve increased capacity to 50% and eliminated assigned seating. Sit where you want and continue to respect and love your neighbor. If you can’t find a seat, or feeling crowded, overflow seating is available in the Meeting Room near the church office.
5. Babes and Toddlers 0 – 5 years old can be brought directly to Lighthouse nursery prior to service.
6. Children 6-9 years will join their families for worship and then be dismissed to enjoy children’s ministry after worship and before the sermon.
7. Unless handicapped, please enter through the main sanctuary entry off Federal Hwy.
About the future, effective June 1 the campus is fully open for events, small groups and functions.
By August 1st Sundays will be restored to their normal pre-Covid conditions.
For questions text 786-292-5181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office 954-923-8660